Saturday, October 13, 2012

Spin me into disarray

Title adapted from: Hurricane - Cover Drive

Updates: Tealle's Hello Kitty themed birthday, Farewell Assembly for J2s & Flash Mob @ AJC, Sakura with the usuals

The week passed by rrrrreeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy slowly. It seems as if once promos are over time slowed itself down. I remember once when we were given an hour break and when everyone was done... There was still another thirty minutes waiting for us to spare.

"Even lunch passes by that slowly," said Me, but supposedly no one ever.

Nevertheless everyone's been working hard for Project Work and our class is really blessed to have Ms Quek as our PW tutor - basically she makes PW fun (unlike a living hell like most of the other students are complaining about), simplifies things and provides enlightenment. Honestly speaking I kinda like PW.

-

Surprise Hello Kitty birthday party for our class whale!!!

This helium balloon is humongous!!! And it's too adorable!! (Though I'm not really a huge fan of Hello Kitty)

I have no idea why did the picture turn out to be this colour. But nevertheless,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEALLE! Hope you liked our surprise party for you that's filled with Hello Kitty and tons of love from the class! And I hope your sunglasses tan line goes away soon. Please be more vigilant towards Zach's insults (I am mastering the art of that too) and cheers to more enjoyable moments together!! 

-

The J2s are gonna take their A levels really soon, and hence the teachers and J1s held a Farewell Assembly for them. It was pretty cool I guess, especially during the part where they were screening the well-wishes videos done by individual subject departments. 

And the part where Gowri danced. See everyone was spamming confessions for her in our class Whatsapp group!!! 

Taken when the girls and I left the hall after Gowri's dance. Basically the entire class left after her dance and only came back for the video screening. #typicalA34/12

And Jonas organised this Flash Mob @ AJC thing where interested people could go join in the fun in dancing to Gangnam Style, and this whole separate event was dedicated to the J2s too. 



Looks cool to me but sadly not many people joined in :'( The people who joined were really high though!

When it's my Farewell Assembly next year I'd join in the Flash Mob!!! Which reminds me............. Mr Cute isn't gonna be around in school anymore what am I gonna do with my life from now on T.T

-

Finally met up with Chleo and Mj for a buffet dinner at Sakura! This time round I brought Aaron along too. Clementi's Sakura is like our usual meeting spot for dinner, ever since Chleo and I discovered it after Os!!

Tribal Fetish - Love this Aztec print blouse from Forever21!


This is how it looks like. You all should follow my Instagram (@helloitschels) instead for more #ootd shots!!!

Favourite jellies and puddings of all time!! And they're only available at Sakura!!!

Sakura now serves Ben and Jerry's ice cream!!! They even had brownies to complement the ice cream (the brownies were kinda meh) but the ice cream itself was boom!

I had like 3 servings of the Ben and Jerry's strawberry ice cream. That statement screams "No wonder you're fat!" *laughs*

Ate tons of sashimi too, as usual. They now serve the Snow Crab Claw (which I didn't try because I didn't know how to crack the shell) as well. 

The last trip to Sakura with these usuals was last year after Os....... I still remember vividly where we laughed our heads off and ate till we couldn't eat anymore. This time round was the same, tons of funny gossips and imitations of the funny people in school. Clementi's Sakura is the only one always has lesser people as compared to the rest of the other outlets so it's a really enjoyable dinner getaway place :)


My loveliest girlfriend!!! I remember I used to tell her that I liked her version of the many songs that she sang better than the original artistes and it always made her super happy ^.^

Aaron and Mj. Jokers galore! 

We stayed from 6pm-930pm (that's when the buffet dinner ends) and ended off with a group picture! :)

The guys like to carry those kind of "karang-kuni bag" (Don't know what's the proper name for it but it looks like it anyway so..) and wear it super high up. No idea why but I sometimes think that they look quite vulgar carrying it that way.... It's just me okay I know. 

And I especially love that Aztec print blouse! (Did I mention how much I love Aztec prints?!?!) It's just a simple high-low blouse but yet it stands out so much because of the intricate details. I'm also thinking of investing in a pair of Toms.

It's kinda ironic when I've got time at my hands now but I'm not getting anything that I wanted done, especially my DIYs. Will work on them soon!!

Bye (for now) and I love you guys! :)