Friday, May 11, 2012

When are the holidays coming?

TGIF!!! I just had two tests earlier in the day - literature and economics and I don't exactly have a very good feeling about being able to pass them.

Anyway today's entry would be about the events that happened during the week (and some from the week before LOL)! :)

-

Attended the Shakespeare in the Park play: Twelfth Night on Friday!

It's held at Fort Canning!


MY gorgeous shot of the stage before the play started.


We were seated uphill, so our view was pretty awesome ;)

The play was a great one, as commented by people who actually understood it. I never actually knew of many Shakespearean works so I had trouble understanding like three quarters of the play. I am however aware that Adrian Pang was acting as the joker in the play LOL.

Our entire class went to the play as our second class outing!!

Which reminds me... Tealle had forgotten to bring her wallet HelloKitty pouch which contained her ticket. SO THAT MEANS SHE HAD NO TICKET TO ENTER! In the end.................. She bought another ticket for the play and it cost her freaking $58. That's almost triple of the amount that we paid for our ticket. She swore to not blink during the play but I guess she gave up halfway though. Poor girl. Please don't be so muddleheaded in the future!


❤ ❤ ❤

During the second half of the play I gave up trying to comprehend the English that they were communicating in and went to the back to join Kx, Nich and Zach in their discussion.... Which was seemingly more interesting and understandable as compared to the play. We joked and laughed out loud several times ohhh I love those people.

Ending off with the class photo!

The play ended on a happy note. I think?

I went to visit my grandma on Saturday to check if she's feeling well since she feel off her bed two weeks ago and there has been this bump on her forehead and she has been feeling very self-conscious about it since. Now we know where did all the vanity come from haha.

She's fine and could even joke about with us! Thank god.

Just some pictures I took on the bus. Seductive/innocent enough? Heh :)

On the Vesak Day holiday (which was Monday), I met up with my two bodyguards for dinner at Clementi Mall's Seoul Garden.


I've never tired Seoul's dinner before...

Was being the pampered kid and the princess all over again - I only barbecued one piece of chicken and the rest was done up by Yt and Jw and they kept filling my plate up with food even though their plates themselves have nothing on it! *Touched*

See that's me doing what I'm best at - NOTHING (except for taking the selfshot HAHA)

Thanks guys! Meet up again for another meal real soon!!

I counted the number of bruises I have on my arms and legs... Grand total of eight, due to the hard labour that 34/12 did for stAJeworks on Thurday.

Our PD tutor is the teacher in charge for the drama club and cos the club's performing for SYF (no idea why is it held this year) and they need people to help them move the props and stage over to ACJC. And therefore Mr Choo chose our class to go help out since we're his form class.

The good part: He got us out of PE.
The bad part: The stage was super heavy and the moving of them from the drama room to the truck and back was a painful process - literally. I had slight cuts on my wrist and it looked as if I self mutilated.

Successfully scared five people, and no I am most definitely not gonna upload the picture here.

WE LOOKED LIKE DURIAN CUTTERS/CONSTRUCTION WORKERS COS WE HAD TO WEAR THE GLOVES TO PREVENT CUTS ON OUR FINGERS :/

Inside ACJC Auditorium! As a reward we were allowed to watch the play!

They got a silver though... Oh well I guess they tried their best. I only wished that they had appreciated us more; no thanks - not any that I know of was being dedicated to us for helping them move their stuff, especially the stage.

At some points in time I felt as if they were treating us as maids, for even the backstage crew that did not have makeup on were not willing to help us move the props. Well if you don't wanna help physically at least show appreciation by just giving us a simple thankyou, that helps as well :'(

And that kinda ends off my week. It was indeed a hectic one, coupled with an increase in guitar practice and the need to study for tests... Hopefully next week will be a slightly less busy one :)

And I sure hope the holidays come soon!