Sunday, December 29, 2013

Milk Chocolate


Feeling all yummy *winks* while pairing cream and chocolate together! It's been a while since I did a decent outfit entry - Winter fashion in Europe was basically..... Noir for fifteen days 24/7. So thank god for sunny Singapore! 

Had a buffet lunch at Sheraton Towers and I must say, I really love life so much now!!!!!! Remember how I was complaining about how mundane my life was several months back? Well not anymore I'm living THE life now - Shopping every other day, finally got down to painting my nails, have meal sessions every now and then, watch dramas and weep secretly late into the night....... I love love love it!!!


Looking back, 2013 has been a really hectic year for me and amazingly time flew by - it's but three more days before the start of the new year. I can't even remember my new year's resolution for 2013. I wonder if I even had one... 

Speaking of which I've decided on my new year's resolution for 2014: Live life to the fullest everyday. Laugh, cry, get mad, throw tantrums, read a book, drink eight cups of coffee splurge, fall in love, fall out of love, make a new friend, compliment a stranger, give free hugs, offer a listening ear, learn a new skill, put on weight, buy new clothes, do volunteer work, kiss a cat - There are really too many things that could be done in one day and as I grow older, it's really too wasteful to see a day pass by without making the best of it. Life's too short to be serious, really, just have fun and embrace every single living day!!!

Which reminds me, I should get started on summarising the key events that happened to/for me in 2013 before the year ends!! That'll be great fun!! :)

Hugs and kisses, 
Chels x