Sunday, February 3, 2013

C, all summed up - Pancakes

The title is basically the highlight of the entire month........ January has been so utterly busy that I've been forced to selfishly neglect this little spot for two whole weeks :'(

Assignments are (because they still are) being dished out so mercilessly everyday that I hardly even have any personal time for myself!! Plus SYF is approaching and CCA days are tougher than usual..... With the incoming J1s comes the designing of the new Guitar tee (the old one imho is really too unsightly and deplorable), noticeboard, green board etc. It's like being a Secretary from Swiss Winds all over again!

So finally CAT decided to head down to town for a good meal to celebrate the end of January and have a good start for February! Also to get Tealle's CNY clothing. Chinese New Year's in a few days!!! Have you all readied your outfits??? :)

OOTD with my all time favourite Dr Martens!! I'm starting to break into those boots coz I no longer have blisters when I shop in them anymore!

No idea what's up with the picture quality but here's another shot

Arm candy for the day!

Here we are outside Strictly Pancakes! It's Tealle's and Bunny's virgin trip here so they were pretty excited about it!

#2

#3

#4 Playing around with some effects while editing the brightness of the pictures!

Tealle bought hell lot of stuff from Bugis so she was an extremely happy girl that day :)

Tadah! After my first try at Strictly Pancakes (which I ordered a Short Stack with Sausages) I decided that it's really more worth it to order the pancakes with the condiments. 

As usual, mine's Strawberry & Co. - I love berry flavoured edibles!  

The thing about Strictly Pancakes is that if you order something too overwhelming, it gets you so stuffed up on pancakes that you'd practice abstinence from flour patties for probably a week or so. Or maybe forever. Nevertheless I enjoyed mine! Especially mouthfuls with pancake, strawberry and milk syrup. Mmhmm ~

And I forgot to mention! Eat the ice cream with the pancakes too!!!! 

And Bunny's hand is really shaky the picture turned out blur :'(

Thought that the decorations outside Cathy looked pretty cool so here were are posing with a tree and coloured light bulbs

God the picture is blur again :x

Hopefully February will be an enjoyable month! 

For the J1s who have entered AJC, congrats and welcome!!!

Thank you all for reading! Xoxo